Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Andrew McMahon Leaves Warner Bros and Recording New Music



Andrew McMahon has revealed in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter that he is no longer signed with Warner Bros Records and that he is currently recording new music in California and Brooklyn.

McMahon goes onto mention that he will play, on future tours, songs from his previous bands such as Something Corporate and Jack's Mannequin. An excerpt from the feature can be found by clicking read more.
"I'd rather just play all those songs and call it my career, not this band vs. that band. I always felt weird playing Something Corporate's songs and then Jack's Mannequin songs at the same show. Like, that's not what this is -- it's not a Something Corporate show, you know? Now going out under my own name, most of the guys that are in my band right now will still be in my band. So the band's not breaking up, either, we're just not using the name anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment